I wrote on Saturday from 6:30 ‘til 10PM at Artisan’s Café in Downtown Olympia. I like it there. I think I’ll keep going. They have the best homemade hummus. Reminds me of the hummus Alex makes. Reminds me of the hummus Alex and I made in Arizona in 1993. Chunks of garbanzo, not creamed like so much hummus is. Wireless is free. That’s a bonus. I edited 30+ pages of my novel. On a roll. Spent a good amount of time last week researching markets and deadlines. Yesterday (Sunday), I organized my short story collection for editing.
Goals:
--Send out If 3 Is by February 26
--Send out SS collection by same date
--Send out 3rd edit of At The Pump for peer feedback and format for submission to editors
--Send out groups of 3-5 poems to various markets
I won’t be posting weekly prompts for a while. Change of format. I’ll be logging my goals, rejections and successes instead. I am; however, creating a prompt list as a link of fmy webpage that I’ll post here when it’s ready.
1 comment:
Am waiting sooo patiently
Post a Comment