The first week of school is so exhausting. I've also just started teaching yoga. What this meant for me this week is that since I can never sleep the night before school starts, I taught a yoga class in the eve after the first day of school running on only three hours sleep. There is no word for the kind of tired I felt. So, it's done and I'm excited for a new year. I feel great about my new schedule. I'm up at five to run with the dog on Tues, Wed and Thurs and then on Mon and Fri I use that time to write. I 've always had trouble getting up early to write, but so far so good. I edited an entire chapter of my novel this morning.
To the point: No prompt this week. I just didn't have it in me. I'll post something on Sunday. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment