This one's for Carrie.
Write for thirty minutes with one goal in mind: make your reader laugh. Even if in the end, you really want to cry, post what you wrote.
Happy Writing!
Oh yeah, I'm keeping with my word count goal. Though I haven't been posting here, I have been writing on paper (will post soon!) and have been exceeding my goal. So, I'm going for 250 words each day or the sum total of that over the week and am calling that goal ONGOING. This will be good training for summer, when I intend to devote at least four hours per day to writing.
1 comment:
Good luck with your 'pompt' (whatever that is), which will occur on my birthday (pompt and circumsance?), and thanks for your occasional, surreptitious visits at Gypsy Scholar.
Your photo on the other website is lovely, by the way.
Jeffery Hodges
* * *
Post a Comment